Servings: 4 Persons | Prep time: 30 MINS | Cook Time: 40 MINS | Ready in: 1 : 10 MINS
PHIRNI IS MADE BY SIMPLE INGREDIENTS LIKE MILK,RICE,SUGAR,NUTS AND SAFFRON , phirni, dessert, phirni recipe, firni, phirni recipe with condensed milk, how to make firni, phirini, dessert recipes, phirni recipe, sweet dish, india (country),recipes, recipe, how to cook, how to make,
Phirni is made by simple ingredients like milk, rice, sugar, cardamon powder, nuts, saffron or Kasari colour it is the dessert very famous in punjab.
1. First sock the rice grains for half an hour and drain the excess water from grains then crush in to a small particles.
2. Take some hot water and add your dry fruits to hot water leave it for atlas 30 sec. So,that you can easily peel out your dry fruits.
3. Take a bowl add milk ,sugar,dry fruits,rice grains and give a stir
4. Then just keep lid and allow the rice grains to cook well in milk for atleast 30 minutes
5.After that remove the lid and add kesari yellow colour or kesar and cardamom powder
6. Give a stir and again keep the lid for 5 more minutes
7.Then after five minutes your firnee will be ready
8.Just switch off your flame and let firnee cool and then serve it chilled