Hara Bara kabab is a made by greens like spinach, green peas , coriander and for binding we use potatoes some spices. it goes will with green chutney or mint chutney it is a perfect vegetarian snack or stater.
spinach - 3 big bunches
potatoes - 2 big nos
green peas - 250 gms
chat masala - 2 tsp
ginger chop 2 gms
lime juice -1/2 no
coriander - 1 no
chickpea flour for dusting
salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mash the green peas and blanch the spinach.
2. after blanching the spinach take out all the water from it.
3. take the bowl add chopped spinach , mash potato, chop green chillies, green peas, ginger chop, lime juice, garlic, chat masala, pepper, salt as per your taste and mix the ingredients and make the rounds.
4. after making round balls shapes flat it up with the help of your Pam .
5. court the kebabs in the chickpea flour.
6.take a pan heat the oil for shallow frying.
7. when oil is heat it add kabab and cook two sides till it get golden brown colour.
8.then take it into a kitchen towel let it drain oil after that serve it with mint chutney or a mint sauce.